As most of the departmental community is aware, construction on the new state-of-the-art $25 million Dairy Innovation Centre at Elora Dairy Research Station is underway. Funding has been sourced from Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario and the Dairy Farmers of Canada. The money gifted from the DFC has helped get the project off the ground. This DFC grant was given through the BetterPlanet Project, a $200 M fund raising campaign for teaching and research in food, environment, health and communities. This grant will also fund a permanent faculty position in dairy microbiology. For more information see the following links.
By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm