As most of the departmental community is aware, construction on the new state-of-the-art $25 million Dairy Innovation Centre at Elora Dairy Research Station is underway. Funding has been sourced from Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario and the Dairy Farmers of Canada. The money gifted from the DFC has helped get the project off the ground. This DFC grant was given through the BetterPlanet Project, a $200 M fund raising campaign for teaching and research in food, environment, health and communities. This grant will also fund a permanent faculty position in dairy microbiology. For more information see the following links.
By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm