As most of the departmental community is aware, construction on the new state-of-the-art $25 million Dairy Innovation Centre at Elora Dairy Research Station is underway. Funding has been sourced from Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario and the Dairy Farmers of Canada. The money gifted from the DFC has helped get the project off the ground. This DFC grant was given through the BetterPlanet Project, a $200 M fund raising campaign for teaching and research in food, environment, health and communities. This grant will also fund a permanent faculty position in dairy microbiology. For more information see the following links.
By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 14
- next ›