The M.Sc. Defence of MacKenzie Blanchett has been scheduled for Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: John Cant
Advisor: Andy Robinson
Adv. Committee Member: Ian Duncan
Additional Member: Dave Barney
Thesis Title: “Investigating the use of GIS for monitoring visitor effects and enclosure use of captive birds in a mixed-species, free-ranging aviary at Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa, Fl.”.
News & Announcements
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
- Bringing Farmers Out of the Barn and Back to the Family
- LED light improves egg production
- Dr. Harlander's lab on atGuelph!
- APS Faculty Receive NSERC Discovery Grants
- Dr. John Walton Nominated for Medal of Merit
- Congratulations to International Society for Applied Ethology Conference Winners!