The M.Sc. Defence of MacKenzie Blanchett has been scheduled for Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: John Cant
Advisor: Andy Robinson
Adv. Committee Member: Ian Duncan
Additional Member: Dave Barney
Thesis Title: “Investigating the use of GIS for monitoring visitor effects and enclosure use of captive birds in a mixed-species, free-ranging aviary at Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa, Fl.”.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm