The M.Sc. Defence of MacKenzie Blanchett has been scheduled for Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: John Cant
Advisor: Andy Robinson
Adv. Committee Member: Ian Duncan
Additional Member: Dave Barney
Thesis Title: “Investigating the use of GIS for monitoring visitor effects and enclosure use of captive birds in a mixed-species, free-ranging aviary at Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa, Fl.”.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm