The M.Sc. Defence of Yan Lou has been scheduled for Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m. in Room 030, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Georgia Mason
Advisor: Niel Karrow
Adv. Committee Member: Julang Li
Additional Member: Gregoy Bedecarrats
Thesis Title: “Effect of fish oil or algae meal supplementation on fetal and neonatel endotoxin-induced stress response”.
News & Announcements
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/08/17 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm