The M.Sc. Defence of Yan Lou has been scheduled for Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m. in Room 030, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Georgia Mason
Advisor: Niel Karrow
Adv. Committee Member: Julang Li
Additional Member: Gregoy Bedecarrats
Thesis Title: “Effect of fish oil or algae meal supplementation on fetal and neonatel endotoxin-induced stress response”.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’