The M.Sc. Defence of Caitlin Woolcott has been scheduled for Thursday, December 14th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Trevor Devries
Advisor: Tina Widowski
Adv. Committee Member: Pat Turner
Additional Member: Lee Niel
Thesis Title: “ Assessing Methods for On-Farm Euthanasia of Commercial Turkeys”.
News & Announcements
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects