Michelle Hunniford - “Designing alternatives: Assessing how hens perceive nesting spaces in large furnished cages”
Teresa Casey-Trott - “Effect of keel status on general activity patterns of laying hens in large furnished cages”
Hillary Dalton - "Analysis of beak shape in domestic turkeys using landmark-based geometric morphometrics”
Past APS student Mikayla Baxter' poster presentation was called "Spectrum lighting for layers in a commercial environment: Does a 60% red LED bulb work?”
Special congratulations to Teresa Casey-Trott who was awarded the PSA Graduate Student Travel Award. Teresa's photo and biography will be published in the December Poultry Science Journal.
News & Announcements
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm