Michelle Hunniford - “Designing alternatives: Assessing how hens perceive nesting spaces in large furnished cages”
Teresa Casey-Trott - “Effect of keel status on general activity patterns of laying hens in large furnished cages”
Hillary Dalton - "Analysis of beak shape in domestic turkeys using landmark-based geometric morphometrics”
Past APS student Mikayla Baxter' poster presentation was called "Spectrum lighting for layers in a commercial environment: Does a 60% red LED bulb work?”
Special congratulations to Teresa Casey-Trott who was awarded the PSA Graduate Student Travel Award. Teresa's photo and biography will be published in the December Poultry Science Journal.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating