Michelle Hunniford - “Designing alternatives: Assessing how hens perceive nesting spaces in large furnished cages”
Teresa Casey-Trott - “Effect of keel status on general activity patterns of laying hens in large furnished cages”
Hillary Dalton - "Analysis of beak shape in domestic turkeys using landmark-based geometric morphometrics”
Past APS student Mikayla Baxter' poster presentation was called "Spectrum lighting for layers in a commercial environment: Does a 60% red LED bulb work?”
Special congratulations to Teresa Casey-Trott who was awarded the PSA Graduate Student Travel Award. Teresa's photo and biography will be published in the December Poultry Science Journal.
News & Announcements
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am