Michelle Hunniford - “Designing alternatives: Assessing how hens perceive nesting spaces in large furnished cages”
Teresa Casey-Trott - “Effect of keel status on general activity patterns of laying hens in large furnished cages”
Hillary Dalton - "Analysis of beak shape in domestic turkeys using landmark-based geometric morphometrics”
Past APS student Mikayla Baxter' poster presentation was called "Spectrum lighting for layers in a commercial environment: Does a 60% red LED bulb work?”
Special congratulations to Teresa Casey-Trott who was awarded the PSA Graduate Student Travel Award. Teresa's photo and biography will be published in the December Poultry Science Journal.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 14
- next ›