The M.Sc. Defence of Mohammed Boareki has been scheduled for Friday, September 1st, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Wendy Pearson
Advisor: Flavio Schenkel
Adv. Committee Member: Angela Canovas
Additional Member: Andy Robinson
Thesis Title: “Genetic improvement of Ewe reproductive traits in Rideau-Arcott”
News & Announcements
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/09/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/09/21 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
2017/10/12 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm