The Ph.D. Defence for Meagan King has been scheduled for Tuesday, August 1st, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Eduardo Ribeiro
Advisor: Trevor Devries
Adv. Committee Member: Tom Wright
Additional Member: Renee Bergeron
External Examiner: Jeffrey Bewley
Thesis Title: “Lameness and health disorders in automated milking systems”.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm