Dr. Cedric Gondro, a Professor at Michigan State University, will present a special CGIL Seminar on Monday, December 18th. The seminar will begin at 2:00 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. The title of Dr. Gondro's presentation is: "Livestock breeding in the age of NGS- Stories from Australia and Korea ".
- Development of methods to estimate breed composition using SNP data
- Identification of biomarkers for residual feed intake
- Quality control and development of a pipeline for SNP chip data
- Estimation of variability and heritability in gene expression
News & Announcements
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm