Dr. Cedric Gondro, a Professor at Michigan State University, will present a special CGIL Seminar on Monday, December 18th. The seminar will begin at 2:00 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. The title of Dr. Gondro's presentation is: "Livestock breeding in the age of NGS- Stories from Australia and Korea ".
- Development of methods to estimate breed composition using SNP data
- Identification of biomarkers for residual feed intake
- Quality control and development of a pipeline for SNP chip data
- Estimation of variability and heritability in gene expression
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm