Dr. Cedric Gondro, a Professor at Michigan State University, will present a special CGIL Seminar on Monday, December 18th. The seminar will begin at 2:00 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. The title of Dr. Gondro's presentation is: "Livestock breeding in the age of NGS- Stories from Australia and Korea ".
- Development of methods to estimate breed composition using SNP data
- Identification of biomarkers for residual feed intake
- Quality control and development of a pipeline for SNP chip data
- Estimation of variability and heritability in gene expression
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/27 - 10:30am to 12:45pm