Congratulations to Dr. John Cant for his news release on the anti-cancer effects of selenium enhanced cow milk. By feeding cows and organic selenium feed additive, produced by yeast, selenium is successfully incorporated into milk casein protein, an integral milk component. This milk based selenium has been shown to have the ability to reduce human breast cancer tumors.
For the complete article please visit the following link: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/11/selenium-in-cows-milk-may-help-shrink-tumours/
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/12/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm