Congratulations to Dr. John Cant for his news release on the anti-cancer effects of selenium enhanced cow milk. By feeding cows and organic selenium feed additive, produced by yeast, selenium is successfully incorporated into milk casein protein, an integral milk component. This milk based selenium has been shown to have the ability to reduce human breast cancer tumors.
For the complete article please visit the following link: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/11/selenium-in-cows-milk-may-help-shrink-tumours/
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm