Excerpt from Holstein Journal, July 2017:
"For more than 25 years, Jean Szkotnicki has led the Canadian Animal Health Institute skillfully balancing the responsibility of advocating for Canadian veterinary pharmaceutical companies with livestock producers. A champion for antimicrobial stewardship, Szkotnicki has been instrumental in ensuring antimicrobials are used properly as part of a "one health" approach to human and animal antibiotic use in Canada. Szkotnicki laboured exhaustively to close the regulatory gap on Own Use Importation legislation. She's passionate about building public trust in food and sits on numerous industry boards including the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity and as chair of the animal health product regulatory advisory committee to Health Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. Jean Szkotnicki lives in Moffat, Ont., and was nominated by the Canadian Animal Health Institute."
News & Announcements
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm