Jamie Ahloy Dallaire's PhD thesis has been selected as the University of Guelph's "science thesis" nominee for the CAGS Distinguished Dissertation Award. Ahloy Dallaire's research used thousands of farmed mink to help solve the mystery of why young animals play. This is the second consecutive year a student from Animal Biosciences has been honoured for this national award! Last year, Maria Diez Leon's thesis was chosen.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm