Jamie Ahloy Dallaire's PhD thesis has been selected as the University of Guelph's "science thesis" nominee for the CAGS Distinguished Dissertation Award. Ahloy Dallaire's research used thousands of farmed mink to help solve the mystery of why young animals play. This is the second consecutive year a student from Animal Biosciences has been honoured for this national award! Last year, Maria Diez Leon's thesis was chosen.
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm