Jamie Ahloy Dallaire's PhD thesis has been selected as the University of Guelph's "science thesis" nominee for the CAGS Distinguished Dissertation Award. Ahloy Dallaire's research used thousands of farmed mink to help solve the mystery of why young animals play. This is the second consecutive year a student from Animal Biosciences has been honoured for this national award! Last year, Maria Diez Leon's thesis was chosen.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm