Jamie Ahloy Dallaire's PhD thesis has been selected as the University of Guelph's "science thesis" nominee for the CAGS Distinguished Dissertation Award. Ahloy Dallaire's research used thousands of farmed mink to help solve the mystery of why young animals play. This is the second consecutive year a student from Animal Biosciences has been honoured for this national award! Last year, Maria Diez Leon's thesis was chosen.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm