Larry received his Master's and PhD degree from Cornell University in 1971 and 1973, respectively. He initially started his work at University of Guelph as a Research Associate in 1973.
Larry became a Professor Emeritus less than a year ago. During these years Larry has always been an active member and has had a great contribution to the Animal Breeding community.
He has received many prestigious awards such as Jay Lush Award in Animal Breeding and Hermann von Nathusius Medal from Germany.
Also, Larry founded Elares that is dedicated to the collection and distribution of scientific papers on breeding and genetics in plants or animals.
This week Larry will give a talk on International comparisons of Dairy Bulls. I look forward to seeing you on Friday, Narges Zare (firstname.lastname@example.org).
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 14
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm