Once again, the University of Guelph was successful at the Intercollegiate Animal Welfare Judging Contest which was held this year at The Ohio State University in Columbus this past weekend.
In the Undergraduate Division, Guelph Team Black comprising Danielle Fawcett, Alana Shular, Priyanka Thavarajah and Sierra Vigna, came second overall (out of 13 teams) and Guelph Team Red of Carleigh Cathcart, Madeline Collins and Emma Lamoure came fifth. Both teams were coached by Dr. Ian Duncan. Sierra came 4th in the individual competition.
In the Graduate Division, the Guelph Team of Nicole Bermingham, Lorri Jensen, Allison Moorman, Caroline von Waldburg-Zeil and Aubrie Willmott-Johnson, coach by Dr. Tina Widowski, came second. Caroline came 2nd and Allison came 4th in the individual competition.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm