Once again, the University of Guelph was successful at the Intercollegiate Animal Welfare Judging Contest which was held this year at The Ohio State University in Columbus this past weekend.
In the Undergraduate Division, Guelph Team Black comprising Danielle Fawcett, Alana Shular, Priyanka Thavarajah and Sierra Vigna, came second overall (out of 13 teams) and Guelph Team Red of Carleigh Cathcart, Madeline Collins and Emma Lamoure came fifth. Both teams were coached by Dr. Ian Duncan. Sierra came 4th in the individual competition.
In the Graduate Division, the Guelph Team of Nicole Bermingham, Lorri Jensen, Allison Moorman, Caroline von Waldburg-Zeil and Aubrie Willmott-Johnson, coach by Dr. Tina Widowski, came second. Caroline came 2nd and Allison came 4th in the individual competition.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm