Once again, the University of Guelph was successful at the Intercollegiate Animal Welfare Judging Contest which was held this year at The Ohio State University in Columbus this past weekend.
In the Undergraduate Division, Guelph Team Black comprising Danielle Fawcett, Alana Shular, Priyanka Thavarajah and Sierra Vigna, came second overall (out of 13 teams) and Guelph Team Red of Carleigh Cathcart, Madeline Collins and Emma Lamoure came fifth. Both teams were coached by Dr. Ian Duncan. Sierra came 4th in the individual competition.
In the Graduate Division, the Guelph Team of Nicole Bermingham, Lorri Jensen, Allison Moorman, Caroline von Waldburg-Zeil and Aubrie Willmott-Johnson, coach by Dr. Tina Widowski, came second. Caroline came 2nd and Allison came 4th in the individual competition.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am