Dr. David Fisher will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, October 20th. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. Dr. Fisher is a Post-Doctoral Researcher in the University of Guelph's Department of Integrative Biology. The title of his presentation is: "Indirect genetic effects in the wild: effects of neighbours on evolutionary potential in North American red squirrels".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (email@example.com)
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating