Dr. David Fisher will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, October 20th. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. Dr. Fisher is a Post-Doctoral Researcher in the University of Guelph's Department of Integrative Biology. The title of his presentation is: "Indirect genetic effects in the wild: effects of neighbours on evolutionary potential in North American red squirrels".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (email@example.com)
News & Announcements
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/27 - 10:30am to 12:45pm
2018/04/27 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/05/01 - 9:00am to 12:00pm