Dr. David Fisher will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, October 20th. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. Dr. Fisher is a Post-Doctoral Researcher in the University of Guelph's Department of Integrative Biology. The title of his presentation is: "Indirect genetic effects in the wild: effects of neighbours on evolutionary potential in North American red squirrels".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (email@example.com)
News & Announcements
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm