Dr. David Fisher will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, October 20th. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. Dr. Fisher is a Post-Doctoral Researcher in the University of Guelph's Department of Integrative Biology. The title of his presentation is: "Indirect genetic effects in the wild: effects of neighbours on evolutionary potential in North American red squirrels".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (email@example.com)
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm