Emily Kim, Master by thesis student in Dr. Elijah Kiarie lab has been invited to speak at the Inaugural Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada (ANCC) annual conference, May 10-11, 2017, Quebec City, Canada.
The ANCC is a dynamic conference that brings together researchers and feed industry specialists to exchange knowledge about the latest scientific developments related to livestock and poultry nutrition. This new conference is a result of the amalgamation between the Eastern Nutrition Conference and the Western Nutrition Conference.
Emily's invitation was competitively awarded and she will present her research on the role of epidermal growth factor in promoting gut function and health in baby chicks. Other University of Guelph collaborators are Drs. Julang Li of Animal Biosciences and John Barta of Pathobiology.
For more information please visit: http://www.anacan.org/en/news-events/events/2017-animal-nutrition-confer...
News & Announcements
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair
- OAC Students Win North American Dairy Challenge
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm