Emily Kim, Master by thesis student in Dr. Elijah Kiarie lab has been invited to speak at the Inaugural Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada (ANCC) annual conference, May 10-11, 2017, Quebec City, Canada.
The ANCC is a dynamic conference that brings together researchers and feed industry specialists to exchange knowledge about the latest scientific developments related to livestock and poultry nutrition. This new conference is a result of the amalgamation between the Eastern Nutrition Conference and the Western Nutrition Conference.
Emily's invitation was competitively awarded and she will present her research on the role of epidermal growth factor in promoting gut function and health in baby chicks. Other University of Guelph collaborators are Drs. Julang Li of Animal Biosciences and John Barta of Pathobiology.
For more information please visit: http://www.anacan.org/en/news-events/events/2017-animal-nutrition-confer...
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm