Emily Kim, Master by thesis student in Dr. Elijah Kiarie lab has been invited to speak at the Inaugural Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada (ANCC) annual conference, May 10-11, 2017, Quebec City, Canada.
The ANCC is a dynamic conference that brings together researchers and feed industry specialists to exchange knowledge about the latest scientific developments related to livestock and poultry nutrition. This new conference is a result of the amalgamation between the Eastern Nutrition Conference and the Western Nutrition Conference.
Emily's invitation was competitively awarded and she will present her research on the role of epidermal growth factor in promoting gut function and health in baby chicks. Other University of Guelph collaborators are Drs. Julang Li of Animal Biosciences and John Barta of Pathobiology.
For more information please visit: http://www.anacan.org/en/news-events/events/2017-animal-nutrition-confer...
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm