Emily Kim, Master by thesis student in Dr. Elijah Kiarie lab has been invited to speak at the Inaugural Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada (ANCC) annual conference, May 10-11, 2017, Quebec City, Canada.
The ANCC is a dynamic conference that brings together researchers and feed industry specialists to exchange knowledge about the latest scientific developments related to livestock and poultry nutrition. This new conference is a result of the amalgamation between the Eastern Nutrition Conference and the Western Nutrition Conference.
Emily's invitation was competitively awarded and she will present her research on the role of epidermal growth factor in promoting gut function and health in baby chicks. Other University of Guelph collaborators are Drs. Julang Li of Animal Biosciences and John Barta of Pathobiology.
For more information please visit: http://www.anacan.org/en/news-events/events/2017-animal-nutrition-confer...
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am