How equine-assisted therapy can help both horses and people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) will be the focus of a new study by University of Guelph researchers.
Prof. Katrina Merkies, Animal Biosciences, has received a $10,000 innovation research grant for the study from the Horses and Humans Research Foundation, which supports research on equine-assisted therapies. MORE ...
News & Announcements
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair