How equine-assisted therapy can help both horses and people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) will be the focus of a new study by University of Guelph researchers.
Prof. Katrina Merkies, Animal Biosciences, has received a $10,000 innovation research grant for the study from the Horses and Humans Research Foundation, which supports research on equine-assisted therapies. MORE ...
News & Announcements
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm