The Ph.D. Defence for Guillaume Pfeuti has been scheduled for Friday, August, 25th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Vern Osborne
Advisor: Dominique Bureau
Adv. Committee Member: James Longstaffe
Additional Member: Elijah Kiarie
External Examiner: Grant Vandenberg
Thesis Title: “Improving and characterizing the nutritive value of feather meal: Using Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus Mykiss) as a biological model”.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm