At the 25th Equine Science Society Symposium in Minneapolis, Jennifer MacNicol, working with Dr. Wendy Pearson, won the graduate student competition with her presentation “An evaluation of inflammatory and oxidative markers following intense exercise in horses: A pilot study."
The symposium is held every 2 years, usually somewhere in the US. This year there were over 200 presentations from over 120 different institutions.
There were 7 other presentations in the graduate student competition Exercise Science session, from University of Missouri, Michigan State University, Texas A&M, Murray State University, University of Nebraska, and Clemson University. Jennifer’s presentation was ranked 1st by the judges.
News & Announcements
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm