At the 25th Equine Science Society Symposium in Minneapolis, Jennifer MacNicol, working with Dr. Wendy Pearson, won the graduate student competition with her presentation “An evaluation of inflammatory and oxidative markers following intense exercise in horses: A pilot study."
The symposium is held every 2 years, usually somewhere in the US. This year there were over 200 presentations from over 120 different institutions.
There were 7 other presentations in the graduate student competition Exercise Science session, from University of Missouri, Michigan State University, Texas A&M, Murray State University, University of Nebraska, and Clemson University. Jennifer’s presentation was ranked 1st by the judges.
News & Announcements
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm