At the 25th Equine Science Society Symposium in Minneapolis, Jennifer MacNicol, working with Dr. Wendy Pearson, won the graduate student competition with her presentation “An evaluation of inflammatory and oxidative markers following intense exercise in horses: A pilot study."
The symposium is held every 2 years, usually somewhere in the US. This year there were over 200 presentations from over 120 different institutions.
There were 7 other presentations in the graduate student competition Exercise Science session, from University of Missouri, Michigan State University, Texas A&M, Murray State University, University of Nebraska, and Clemson University. Jennifer’s presentation was ranked 1st by the judges.
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm