Equine Research Day
Delivering ongoing education and research to the equine community.
Date: Thursday March 23rd, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 9:30 PM
Location: University of Guelph Peter Clark Hall
The University of Guelph's BBRM Equine Management class of 2019 introduces the Equine Research Day!
Join our speakers to learn about ongoing research:
Dr. Gordon Chang: from Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals presenting his research on new concepts for treating digestive problems.
Dr. Luis Arroyo: Associate Professor Ontario Veterinary College presenting hisresearch on Arteriosclerosis in horses: how does it happen? what does it do?
Dr. Physick-Sheard: Professor Emeritus Ontario Veterinary College presenting his research on sudden death in race horses.
Tanya Bornemann: MSc in equine science, Academic Equitation presenting her research on riders’ perceptions, understanding and theoretical application of learning theory.
Please Visit our Facebook and Event
Bright page for more information and Registration!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/244454692668230/?
News & Announcements
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/04/28 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/05/02 (All day) to 2017/05/03 (All day)
2017/05/02 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017/05/16 - 9:00am to 12:00pm