Interested in wild horse behaviour?
Intrigued by the wild west?
Inquisitive about the horse's role in cultural evolution?
Come to the information session on the USA International Field School 1.0 credit course focusing on the role of the wild horse in the west.
November 23rd, 2016
5-6pm in ANNU 204
Trip information can be found on the attached flyer and here https://www.uoguelph.ca/cip/event/usa-field-school-info-session
News & Announcements
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair
- OAC Students Win North American Dairy Challenge
- Cow Inspired Choruses
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm