Interested in wild horse behaviour?
Intrigued by the wild west?
Inquisitive about the horse's role in cultural evolution?
Come to the information session on the USA International Field School 1.0 credit course focusing on the role of the wild horse in the west.
November 23rd, 2016
5-6pm in ANNU 204
Trip information can be found on the attached flyer and here https://www.uoguelph.ca/cip/event/usa-field-school-info-session
News & Announcements
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- ABSc Twitter page
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion