Interested in wild horse behaviour?
Intrigued by the wild west?
Inquisitive about the horse's role in cultural evolution?
Come to the information session on the USA International Field School 1.0 credit course focusing on the role of the wild horse in the west.
November 23rd, 2016
5-6pm in ANNU 204
Trip information can be found on the attached flyer and here https://www.uoguelph.ca/cip/event/usa-field-school-info-session
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’