You may remember Prof. de Lange recently receiving the 2013 OAC Extension Award presented by the Ontario Agricultural College (OAC) Alumni Association.
Well he has done it again. Dr. Kees de Lange has been re-appointed Research Program (Co-) Director for Animals until April 2018. His re-appointment comes as no surprise as his working experience and more recent accomplishments demonstrate his outstanding ability to push studies in animal bio-science forward for the Department of Animal and Poultry Science. He is up for the task and colleges consider his leadership capabilities as an invaluable asset for departmental research moving forward.
Let's all congratulate him once again!
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm