You may remember Prof. de Lange recently receiving the 2013 OAC Extension Award presented by the Ontario Agricultural College (OAC) Alumni Association.
Well he has done it again. Dr. Kees de Lange has been re-appointed Research Program (Co-) Director for Animals until April 2018. His re-appointment comes as no surprise as his working experience and more recent accomplishments demonstrate his outstanding ability to push studies in animal bio-science forward for the Department of Animal and Poultry Science. He is up for the task and colleges consider his leadership capabilities as an invaluable asset for departmental research moving forward.
Let's all congratulate him once again!
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame