You may remember Prof. de Lange recently receiving the 2013 OAC Extension Award presented by the Ontario Agricultural College (OAC) Alumni Association.
Well he has done it again. Dr. Kees de Lange has been re-appointed Research Program (Co-) Director for Animals until April 2018. His re-appointment comes as no surprise as his working experience and more recent accomplishments demonstrate his outstanding ability to push studies in animal bio-science forward for the Department of Animal and Poultry Science. He is up for the task and colleges consider his leadership capabilities as an invaluable asset for departmental research moving forward.
Let's all congratulate him once again!
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’