You may remember Prof. de Lange recently receiving the 2013 OAC Extension Award presented by the Ontario Agricultural College (OAC) Alumni Association.
Well he has done it again. Dr. Kees de Lange has been re-appointed Research Program (Co-) Director for Animals until April 2018. His re-appointment comes as no surprise as his working experience and more recent accomplishments demonstrate his outstanding ability to push studies in animal bio-science forward for the Department of Animal and Poultry Science. He is up for the task and colleges consider his leadership capabilities as an invaluable asset for departmental research moving forward.
Let's all congratulate him once again!
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm