Joins us in congratulating Dr. John Walton for his nomination for a Medal of Merit to ba awared at the OAC convocation ceremonies at 4:30 pm on June 12, 2014. The award letter states:
'This nomination was made in recognition of your long-standing commitment to teaching and your strong leadership, particularly in enhancing the University of Guelph’s reputation as a world-leader in dairy education. '
John's history in the department
animal reproduction courses
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’