Congratulations to Dr. Alexandra Harlander's laboratory for their debut on UoG's atGuelph news release site. Her lab has been featured on APS News in the past and she is the recipient of an NSERC Discovery Grant last month. The group is working to investigate the development of locomotion in laying hens and looking into causes of and ways to prevent keel bone fractures in laying hens housed in non-caged systems and aviary systems.
To view the full article on atGuelph please see the following link. http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/07/research-aims-to-improve-living-conditions-of-chickens/
News & Announcements
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm