Congratulations to Dr. Alexandra Harlander's laboratory for their debut on UoG's atGuelph news release site. Her lab has been featured on APS News in the past and she is the recipient of an NSERC Discovery Grant last month. The group is working to investigate the development of locomotion in laying hens and looking into causes of and ways to prevent keel bone fractures in laying hens housed in non-caged systems and aviary systems.
To view the full article on atGuelph please see the following link. http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/07/research-aims-to-improve-living-conditions-of-chickens/
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm