Congratulations to Dr. Alexandra Harlander's laboratory for their debut on UoG's atGuelph news release site. Her lab has been featured on APS News in the past and she is the recipient of an NSERC Discovery Grant last month. The group is working to investigate the development of locomotion in laying hens and looking into causes of and ways to prevent keel bone fractures in laying hens housed in non-caged systems and aviary systems.
To view the full article on atGuelph please see the following link. http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/07/research-aims-to-improve-living-conditions-of-chickens/
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm