Congratulations to Dr. Alexandra Harlander's laboratory for their debut on UoG's atGuelph news release site. Her lab has been featured on APS News in the past and she is the recipient of an NSERC Discovery Grant last month. The group is working to investigate the development of locomotion in laying hens and looking into causes of and ways to prevent keel bone fractures in laying hens housed in non-caged systems and aviary systems.
To view the full article on atGuelph please see the following link. http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/07/research-aims-to-improve-living-conditions-of-chickens/
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am