Our very own, Prof. Andy Robinson chair of Animal and Poultry Science, is collaborating with the manager of sustainable production at Ontario Ministry of Food and Agriculture (OMAF), Joanne Hadley, on a new learner centered program for agriculture students. Each summer five 3rd or 4th year students are chosen and paired mentors from the Guelph agricultural research community. They go into the field and help with research projects in the field, collecting and reviewing results and delivering information to agri-food stakeholders. The program offers an opportunity for students to learn hands-on research techniques and communication skills. For more please go to the original article on AtGuelph by Joey Sabljic found at the following link.
APS News January 24, 2014. By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm