Our very own, Prof. Andy Robinson chair of Animal and Poultry Science, is collaborating with the manager of sustainable production at Ontario Ministry of Food and Agriculture (OMAF), Joanne Hadley, on a new learner centered program for agriculture students. Each summer five 3rd or 4th year students are chosen and paired mentors from the Guelph agricultural research community. They go into the field and help with research projects in the field, collecting and reviewing results and delivering information to agri-food stakeholders. The program offers an opportunity for students to learn hands-on research techniques and communication skills. For more please go to the original article on AtGuelph by Joey Sabljic found at the following link.
APS News January 24, 2014. By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm