Friday, May 19th, 2017
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Room 141 Animal Biosciences
Host: Angela Canovas
"Mining the omics data for clues about host-microbial interactions in cattle"
DR. LELUO GUAN
Professor of Functional Genomics and Microbiology, Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutritional Science, University of Alberta
News & Announcements
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 11
- next ›