Friday, May 19th, 2017
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Room 141 Animal Biosciences
Host: Angela Canovas
"Mining the omics data for clues about host-microbial interactions in cattle"
DR. LELUO GUAN
Professor of Functional Genomics and Microbiology, Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutritional Science, University of Alberta
News & Announcements
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Animal Physiology Position Available
- 1 of 11
- next ›