OAC Dean's Office's has produced "A Day in the Life: OAC Grad Students" to highlight what life is really like as an OAC graduate student and showcase some of the great research being done by graduate students.
The first set of profiles for this project were released this morning on the OAC website.
You can find the profiles here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/future-students/day-life-oac-grad-students.
Animal Biosciences PhD student Patrick Birkl is featured as one of the first six profiles.
News & Announcements
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair